The Office of the Dean of Students
Dean Jeri Cabot
The Members of Dean Jeri Cabot's Team
David Aurich, PhD.,
Associate Dean of Students
Coordinator for Prevention Education Initiatives and Student Conduct
(No Photo Available)
Assistant Director of Student Conduct and Case Management
What does the Dean of Students Do?
NEW! Please learn more about our exciting new Collegiate Recovery Program
- Consult with students inquiring about College Policies and Procedures
- Coordinate the Honor System at the College
- Facilitate the following:
The Office of the Dean of Students is a centralized resource interacting with students, faculty, staff, families and the community. The Office of the Dean of Students promotes the values of integrity, respect, responsibility, accountability and fairness through educating, advocating, celebrating, and training for student success.
The Office of the Dean of Students has sustainable resources to meet the changing needs of all stakeholders committed to College of Charleston students reaching their full potential as ethical leaders, principled decision makers and engaged citizens.
What is the Honor Code and Code of Conduct?
and fairness in the classroom and in the conduct of daily life.
What does the Dean of Students' Team Do for Students?
- advocates for students
- assists students in need
- recognizes student achievement, and
- holds students accountable for their actions.
- create, review, disseminate and enforce College rules and policies
- uphold and protect student rights and responsibilities.